• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app : Graink

Graink

Portal
Minecraft IGN: Graink
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 24, EST (UTC -5)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just over 6 years I believe.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I've been an active member of the community since the day I started playing. Ever since I first joined The Huge Chunk Error I've been absolutely hooked. I believe I have a moderately extensive knowledge of the game mechanics and a strong understanding of what direction the game is heading. I've devoted a lot of my time to helping players regardless of my involvement with staff, and despite having some run ins with law enforcement in the past, I still believe I have lots to offer to the newer player base in terms of hiding, mining, dungeons and basic town mechanics.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm currently working a cushy desk job at a hospital up here in Canada. I'm living between the town and in a cabin in the woods so I don't have internet access when I'm out there, but I work frequent night shifts and I can be online during the servers after hours. I believe this would be a great asset considering the number of questions new players from around the world have at night when regular guides and mods are sleeping. I'm enthusiastic towards a progression, and hopefully after I prove myself, I might also apply for mod or architect. I've devoted a lot of time to this server and I've always wanted to involve myself more in the development and progress of the server.

Thanks again for reading,

Graink