• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Fearlesswolf34

1. Minecraft IGN: Fearlesswolf34
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16, 8:00GMT (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years and around 3 moths
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Because every now and again i help out with the basics and a bit more advanced (classes etc), help the wonderful people/noobs out when no one else seems to help them, don't always know the answer to a question that they may of asked so I would refer them to the wiki or i would look on the wiki for them because they might of just joined and not know anything on how to get around the wiki etc. Being an aussie, you don't get many guides on because not many of us are not on or just afk, so I would step in there and be as helpful as i can :)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: despite my previous bans and mutes, i would take this role more seriously. I love every staff on hero craft.