• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Ex0tic_Panda

1. Minecraft IGN:Homicidal_Panduh
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:14, PST [Pacific Standard Time] (I am aware that I am a year younger of the required age but I'm hoping you'll give me a chance)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I have been on the server since Bastion (2-3 years I believe?) back then before the name change I was known as MikeyThePr0.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I actually took the job as a proctor and as a guide back then. I enjoy helping the new players and I already spend my time helping out in tour chat and in help chat. I'm also on almost every day so I'd be able to actively help those who are new to our community. (I'll slam some knowledge into their heads.) I want to be able to contribute to HeroCraft as much as I can and I think taking up the mantle of a staff position once again would be a nice start for me. Also, I would like to state the fact that I am the king of noobs and know what my lowly peasants require help with.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I like pandas

Last edited: