• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guide APP] EmilyRoseV / SoulReaper6666

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Dear HeroCraftStaff,

My name is Maximus, My In Game name is EmilyRoseV and my old username is Soulreaper6666,
I would like to apply for guide. My reason for applying is that i want to help people who are new to the server so they keep playing and can enjoy the fun of the server. I would like to help with expanding the community of HeroCraft (HC). I'm mostly online about 5 - 8 hours a day and my TimeZone is GMT + 1. I have played HeroCraft for quite a while 2 years about. I do have a lot of knowledge about how everything works in HeroCraft and all the rules and plugins. And of course what items / skills do.
I had a lot of questions myself when i first started the game so i know what new people want to know because when i'm helping people i always think back to when i first started playing HC (HeroCratft).

This is the original form

• Minecraft IGN: EmilyRoseV
    • Position applying for: Guide
    • Age|Timezone: 15, GMT + 1
    • How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years
    • Why do you think you would make a good Guide?: Because i have quite a bit of knowledge about herocraft and i really like to help people and i enjoy helping people out. I have played for 2 years so i know quite a lot of stuff and when i'm helping other people out i think back to when i first started herocraft and use the knowledge i gained since then to help them.
    • Additional info you would like to tell us? : I'm online 5 - 8 hours a day, Not really good in building. Good in PvP. I can see when someone is using hacks. I'm Half english half dutch i go to a International School In the Netherlands. I can speak English, Dutch and very little bit of Spanish and French. Played minecraft for about 5 years. My favorite game is Black desert online (Korean MMORPG) and minecraft. I used to have my own server 2 years ago it had a lot of unique mini games and had about 70 - 100 people online daily.
Kind Regards,

EmilyRoseV

Last edited: