• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App:earthbinder1121

1. Minecraft IGN: earthbinder1121
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About A year
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I would make a good guide because I love to help others. Whenever I can I like to help newbies in tour chant our HelpMe chat. Any advice I give is usually helpful. After joining HC I have learned many things about honesty and respect. When I chat ingame now its usually "from the heart" our has a lot of spirit into it. When I joined many people helped me and ever since then I kinda wanted to be like them.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I probably haven't been as active on the forums as I should have but a while ago, I don't know, I guess I had a spark. I wanted to help out more and wanted to give back. Lately I have released a new Necromancer skin that could be the official Necro skin for HC. Oh! And thx Angyles for telling from the beginning to be honest. That is all..
[DOUBLEPOST=1366929675,1364691915][/DOUBLEPOST]*bump*
I will still love to have the honor to be a guide and help out!

*BUMP* I don't know if this bump is too early but I am still very interested into taking this roll.

And a little update: I have become a manager of Verstad and learned more about helping others in the community. I will still try to keep giving advice in Tour chat while I'm not an official Guide yet.

Thanks for your time!

3. Age|Timezone: 16|EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year and 3 months.
5. Why do you think you would make a good guide: I believe I would make a good guide because I'm very well at connecting with people. I wanna be a Guide that can understand for the person and want to help even more. My past has made me who I am today. When I was about 12 my mother had a disease my siblings and I have never heard of. We took care of her for 2 days thinking it was just strep throat. She was taken to a hospital and almost died.

While she was recovering my dad took care of us ( They were divorced ). I had to constantly take care of my siblings who were 10 and 7 years old. I grew closer to my dad and my grandparents on his side of the family, that I ever thought was possible.

My mom eventually got better and we had to live with her. Whilst she and my dad were fighting over custody at this point, my siblings and I went through therapy.

I'm saying all this because after everything settled out, it opened my eyes wider into the world. I found out many of my friends had divorced parents too. Friends that went through the same things I did. Before I felt like I was the only one in the world with this problem.

Now because of this I learned how to connect with people on a level very little achieve. Even though this is just an app for helping out new members. I hope that this will carry on as my major start in Herocraft.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I wrote this second app because I wasn't being all that honest in the last one and I didn't like what I wrote. Hopefully this app wasn't too close to the last one.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
3. Age|Timezone: 16|EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year and 3 months.
5. Why do you think you would make a good guide: I believe I would make a good guide because I'm very well at connecting with people. I wanna be a Guide that can understand for the person and want to help even more. My past has made me who I am today. When I was about 12 my mother had a disease my siblings and I have never heard of. We took care of her for 2 days thinking it was just strep throat. She was taken to a hospital and almost died.

While she was recovering my dad took care of us ( They were divorced ). I had to constantly take care of my siblings who were 10 and 7 years old. I grew closer to my dad and my grandparents on his side of the family, that I ever thought was possible.

My mom eventually got better and we had to live with her. Whilst she and my dad were fighting over custody at this point, my siblings and I went through therapy.

I'm saying all this because after everything settled out, it opened my eyes wider into the world. I found out many of my friends had divorced parents too. Friends that went through the same things I did. Before I felt like I was the only one in the world with this problem.

Now because of this I learned how to connect with people on a level very little achieve. Even though this is just an app for helping out new members. I hope that this will carry on as my major start in Herocraft.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I wrote this second app because I wasn't being all that honest in the last one and I didn't like what I wrote. Hopefully this app wasn't too close to the last one.

I have not see you too active in Tour chat what times are you usually on?