• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App- DrHeretic

Church_

1. Minecraft IGN:
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
1. DrHeretic
2. Guide
3. Arizona
4. 4 years
5. Me and my SIC's actively accept new server members to our town. Helping them get on their feet, and learning HC, before they feel like leaving. I enjoy helping the community around the server. Giving the help to where I can give. I would like to join on making sure the guidelines of HC are understood. Also, that it is not hard to play in this harsh server :)
@LordZelkova

Last edited:

Church_

1. Minecraft IGN:
  3. Age|Timezone:
1. DrHeretic
2. Guide
3. 25, Arizona Time.
4. 4 years & 6 months
5. I know that I would be a good guide to the many new comers to the server. This server is a tough one. But can be handled. I am on quite alot. I have been on the wikiteam before. So working with others is not a problem for me. I assist many game players each day. Give them the guidance needed to make it in a server that is challenging. Doesn't mean it can't be played to the fullest.

Church_

1. Minecraft IGN:
  3. Age|Timezone:
1. DrHeretic
2. Guide
3. 25/ Arizona
4. 5 years and 5 months
5. I have been around on the server for a good time, and built many towns, with a large number of players. Since the last reset, I have always been an active proctor, I would be on long times of night for the U.S remaining one of the staff to answer questions and help out with the newer players that came to the server. I turned my town into a newbie friendly town to let them gain the ins and outs of the server. Freely able to leave after they have gotten their hands on the server. When it came to many questions I answered in the most informative way that would be helpful to the player that asked. Using many refers to hc.to/wiki locations. I have set up marco's to those who are new for /ch h and /tour.
Have remained very active to these chats.
6. I work night time, so mainly on at night. But I balance between both time zone areas. So I can be able to help with AUS/EU players that come in when there isn't a guide online at the time.

@Admins @Kenneth_Chow