• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Crius

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: TheRabidQuazi
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on the server for 4 years (since September 24, 2011)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I was a proctor before i believe on dragon guard and then two maps ago i was a guide and they said i was a pretty good guide but then i took a break from the game for a while once they quit guide last map and now brought it back this map. I am great with people and i love helping them out! im friendly and im well educated on the server and all of its plugins. Also, I am back after taking a long break and my old habits have not died and im ready to pick back up where i left off!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a proctor and a guide in the past and when they did not have guides anymore last map, i quit playing and now that they brought it back, i figured itd be a good time to pick up where i left off.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: Crius
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on the server for 4 years (since September 24, 2011)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I was a proctor before i believe on dragon guard and then two maps ago i was a guide and they said i was a pretty good guide but then i took a break from the game for a while once they quit guide last map and now brought it back this map. I am great with people and i love helping them out! im friendly and im well educated on the server and all of its plugins. Also, I am back after taking a long break and my old habits have not died and im ready to pick back up where i left off!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a proctor and a guide in the past and when they did not have guides anymore last map, i quit playing and now that they brought it back, i figured itd be a good time to pick up where i left off.
Welcome back!
@TimForReal or @Admins set him up?