• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App Bob_de_Blastoise

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN:Bob_de_Blastoise
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little over 2 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I always try to be nice to people and help them when I can. I'm active and on almost every day. Throughout my time on Herocraft I have learned a ton about the server and know most of what there is to know. I've been the guy who didn't know anything about the server once and I asked a lot of questions. The guides and other people really helped me out and now I would like to do the same.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I tend to answer a lot of questions in help and offtopic chat and act as a guide anyway so I figured I would apply and see how it turned out. I understand if I don't get the position because of how many new guides there have been recently, but if you guys need any more help I'm here! Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks for applying!

As you guessed I'm not currently looking to add more members to the guide team.
HOWEVER!
Should a position ever arise you will be under consideration.
So don't be discouraged! Keep helping!

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks for applying!

As you guessed I'm not currently looking to add more members to the guide team.
HOWEVER!
Should a position ever arise you will be under consideration.
So don't be discouraged! Keep helping!
Alright, sounds good. I intend to keep helping regardless if I'm officially a guide or not. :D