• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Acherous

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN: Acherous
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 | Est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Will have been here 3 years on the 8th
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I believe I would make a good guide because I have been around for quite awhile. I am very well educated on our plugins and how they work. I'm always willing to go out of my way to help the new guy get his start or point him in the right direction. I feel guide is a great position for me given that I have a great amount of patience and tolerance.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Before life got busy for me and I had to go inactive and was a herald at the time. While active as a herald I worked diligently to keep regular posts to the facebook page and increased its views and likes quite a bit. I'm mentioning this because I feel it helps show my work ethic.

Last edited: