• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GTA V teaser trailer thing

Sleaker

Retired Staff
not really - GTA hasn't been that good imo since GTA3 - Vice City. not a big fan of the newest one.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I played GTA3 a lot... didnt really like 4 that much.. but it did look great

Yeah i like GTA: SA the most but it just depends on when you were brought in to it i guess GTA: SA was my first and fav

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
I loved those games all the way till GTA Vice City (even the old ones gta 1,2 london 1961) but san andreas was a shit pile. GTA4 was fun.

Vice City was by far the best in my opinion. Taking over the town mob style...awesome!

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Played the shit out of GTA IV, beat it twice. Beat TBOGT.
Recently bought San Andreas on Xbox live marketplace, great game in my opinion.

Can't wait for GTA V!!

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I loved those games all the way till GTA Vice City (even the old ones gta 1,2 london 1961) but san andreas was a shit pile. GTA4 was fun.

Vice City was by far the best in my opinion. Taking over the town mob style...awesome!
I'll kill you, San andreas was the best one

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I played alot of GTA2, and a fair bit of 3 and VC, but I never cared for the eithers. GTA2 is my favorite.