• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

gsnell application

• In-game name:gsnell

• Location & Age:North Yorkshire , England , 14
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none to date.
  • Referral(s): I heard about this server on mcstatus.net and saw it was one of the top 10 servers so i was intrigued to look into joining
  • Reason you should be accepted:I think I should be accepted as if i joined you would be bringing a new PvPer to the community iam also an good builder so can populate the landscape with nice structures , me and my friends built a settlement on another server (see attachment). I have played minecraft since early beta so you wont have to teach me much , I have been on lots of servers and understand commands and plugins like lockette and Mcmmo.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : yes sure i have
  • Special Key:{HCt6}

Additional Info: the server looks great so hopefully i will see you online.

T

Trok

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

my new application

• Location & Age:North Yorkshire , England , 14
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none to date.
  • Referral(s): I heard about this server on mcstatus.net and saw it was one of the top 10 servers so i was intrigued to look into joining as the feed back on youtube and mcstatus was really encouraging.
  • Reason you should be accepted:I think I should be accepted as if i joined you would be bringing a new PvPer to the community iam also an good builder so can populate the landscape with nice structures , me and my friends built a settlement on another server (see attachment). I have played minecraft since early beta so you wont have to teach me much , I have been on lots of servers and understand commands and plugins like lockette and Mcmmo. I belive that to have a great server a great community is required so i truly think that i would be a great addition to your community whether it be by building or fighting. I have also recently been watching redstone tutorials and now i have seem to become some what of a dab hand with redstone.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft : yes sure i have
  • Special Key:{HCt6}

Additional Info: In my spare time not playing minecraft I watch t.v programmes I like include :the simpsons , torchwood miracle day and family guy. I also play on xbox live on halo reach , gtaiv and call of duty black ops. In real life Iam calm , relaxed and have a vivid imagination Iam rather helpful in real-life I have done some charity work like I helped out with the village fete in my local village and managed to raise £1000.00 to the save the children organisation .In minecraft as I launched a project in my clan on Kombat kraft called help a new person and my clan grew in the first week to over 5+ players , the server is facing down time so Iam looking for a new server to join.