• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GRRRR Lost 20 lvls!!

NumdgJr

Glowstone
I was out mining you see, leveling my charactar. I went downstairs to get some lunch, come back: "End of Stream". Oh ok, i'll just relog. Relog back in, mine some more and what do you know.
I had leveled up to 27! I was outraged, just 10 minutes ago I was lvl 47! W
What is going on!?!?!? I last did /hero save at lvl 45 so PLEASE someone HELP ME!
I do NOT wish to have to spend hours lvling again, and would this topic be considered a PE? I'm not sure how to do that, but I'll find out.
Hopefully one of you admins will help me out....

- Num

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Reasons why you may lose EXP LEVELS or even your SPEC.
  1. Illegal camping of mob spawners
  2. Holding down the mouse button while attacking mobs/spawners
  3. Killing other players through methods suck as bolt in pvp-off
  4. griefing
  5. mad mouthing staff
  6. Boosting

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
May I ask, what would really classify as an illegal mob spawner? Are the mobs meant to be able to damage you in some sort of way and roam free or could they be trapped in a small room and can kill them through a wide 1x1 opening? I am just verifying in case I don't get in trouble for using one.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
May I ask, what would really classify as an illegal mob spawner? Are the mobs meant to be able to damage you in some sort of way and roam free or could they be trapped in a small room and can kill them through a wide 1x1 opening? I am just verifying in case I don't get in trouble for using one.
Mobs have to be able to hit you. Considering this is a hardcore server, you should be playing in that manner. I would trap them in a small area, but I will say that they have to be able to hit you as easily as you can hit them.

Disketa777

Glowstone
  1. Illegal camping of mob spawners
  2. Holding down the mouse button while attacking mobs/spawners
  3. Killing other players through methods suck as bolt in pvp-off
  4. griefing
  5. mad mouthing staff
  6. Boosting

What does number 2 mean? Are we supposed to just rapid click? Holding down the mouse button is a slower way of killing mobs because you can click faster than then the hold-down speed. I do this anyways, but i don't understand why it's a rule to not hold down the mouse button.

1. Holding down the mouse button while attacking mobs/spawners

Assuming you're referring to afk killing, I've also heard of players holding down the mouse button in front of a cobblestone spawner and having their computer doing that for several hours... I'd assume that'd be a roll-back as well.

RedKhan

Soulsand
^
I'd be amazed if that yielded a profit in exp. I imagine you'd die fairly quickly.