• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

groups?

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
So on the topic of Engineer IC's, several of the IC's can be configured to only respond to a set player group. Without additional info to base this off of I am going to assume that groups and towns are one and the same. Now this is most likely wrong as when I have tried to create aforementioned IC's that respond to a town (player group) that nothing happened. With this being the case I am seeking more information on how player groups are worked into HC. Additionally I am looking to find out if there is a command that can be used to identify what groups are on the server and how they integrate with IC's.

thank you for your time in reading this.

tagging balance team since they handle player professions, Coders since they write all of our code and Kainzo because well... he is Kainzo and none of us would be here if it werent for him
@Kainzo, @Balance Team, @Coders