• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grommin's Whitelist Application

grommin

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: grommin
  2. Location & Age: Canada, ON 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Wrongfully banned once (got unbanned)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Server list in spoutcraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes & Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have previous experience with most, if not all, plugins. I'm an ok builder. I'm loved on the other server i go on and hope I can be loved here too :)
  9. Additional Info: I'm an admin on a few other server and know of most admin commands.

grommin

TNT
Pirate Bay? Never heard of it. None use my account so it must be someone with a simaler IGN

grommin

TNT
I admin on wejas server which i cant get on now. Dont know why. About a year ago i was admin on creepers server. I never got admin on any big servers but know how much of a pain in the arse it is.

grommin

TNT
I understand and thank you for your time. I will try to become productive member of your server and a postitive influnce on your players.