• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grits5 whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.

grits5

Stone
  1. In-game name: Grits5
  2. Location & Age: Colorado and 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):zazbuza86
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i have read the terms and agreement. I'm a very polite player My friend has been bugging me to get this game for months and I have finally got it and I like it. I am a creative builder who likes to contribute to the or a community. I like to get involved in community and hopefully will make one myself one day. I hope i can make Herocraft better and a more entertaining place to be
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: zazbuza86
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I has already voted for your server today
  8. Additional Info: I really looking forward to playing a server that has little lag and nice plugins. i like to mine and find materials and help my friends build. i like the heros plugin and i want to open up a store soon.It would be cool if i got accepted so i can hold this over my friend zazbuza86 head.

grits5

Stone
I trying not to be impatient but its been like a week now and nobody has responded to mine. I know zazbuza got denied or whatever you guys call it ,but does that also mean i'm denied. I do want to hold this over his head if i make it in.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok I think we all got a little confused.

Grit was correcting the OP on that thread, not a proctor (I think) and said he has a little ocd to explain why he felt the need to correct him. Jmoney confused Grit as the OP. They are two seperate people. Grit you are NOT denied as was said in that thread; the other person is. Please wait for ace and sorry for the confusion.

Edit: @Neotetro his remark was aimed at the other applicant.

grits5

Stone
i see why you posted what you did on the other app. ACE if you read this make sure to read the "can i be whitelisted again app"that might explain a little more

P.s i was saying he was wasting your guys time no the other way around. wow writing all this gets very confusing. I also have to say this community it pretty damn funny already and i just applied a little bit ago

grits5

Stone
this would of been great for brutals comment on the other app thing.
150%20-%20defeatism%20kid%20lord-of-the-rings%20merciful%20orc%20quick%20sword.jpg

grits5

Stone
srry to ask but is the map reset tonight at 12 or sometime during the 1st?
P.S does this server have spout

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
srry to ask but is the map reset tonight at 12 or sometime during the 1st?
P.S does this server have spout

The map reset will be January 1st 5PM CST (central standard time) which is 6PM EST, which I am saying since a lot of people are eastern standard. The server has the Spout plugin, but I do not think it is currently set up to actually do anything. Also, @aceshooter11

Status
Not open for further replies.