• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grishnax's Application

grishnax

Wood
  1. In-game name: grishnax
  2. Location & Age: New England, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fair player, and try not to do anything that would hurt anyones feelings, whether it be griefing or trolling or anything of that sort. I almost never do those things on purpose, and when I do by accident, I try to fix my mistakes. I have read all the rules and a lot of the wiki, and I plan to read more if I am accepted.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for cool Bukkit plugins for a server that I'm planning to make, and I found out about Heroes. I won't go into detail about the full process (unless you want me to) but it eventually led me here. I thought that the server looked interesting, so I decided to try it out.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, since the link is broken for me. Otherwise, I would have voted.
  8. Additional Info: I am somewhat paranoid about giving away information about myself, and don't like people learning too much about me on the internet. This is why my location is rather vague. I try to take the 'innocent until proven guilty' approach when I meet people, meaning that I have respect for them unless they do something to take away that respect. I just got back into playing Minecraft, so I haven't been on a server for a while. I go to a forum that is very strict about good grammar, so I assure you, I will have good grammar as well. That forum is based on Super Mario World hacking, although it is more like game modding than actual hacking. I have never used any mods on Minecraft, nor do I plan to in the near future. I will admit that I enjoy watching Team Avolition, but I am heavily against griefing personally. I've also done some Minecraft LPs, which you can find here.
I hope this is enough information, if not a bit overkill.

Edit: Unbolded a bunch of stuff for slightly easier reading.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I know Mario has nothing to do with minecraft, but how can we be sure you wont use hacks on our server? In the past, people that have hacked other games have also hacked Herocraft which is one of the reasons why we are so cautious.

grishnax

Wood
There is a common misconception about hacking Super Mario World. Many people think that it is something bad, when it really isn't. Although people call it hacking, it is more essentially modding the game. The only reason it is called 'hacking' is because the programs that are used to modify the game aren't official releases from Nintendo. It is no more malicious than Garry's Mod or any other level editor. I would never hack a multiplayer game and take the fun out of it for other people. As I stated earlier, I have never used mods for Minecraft, and even if I chose to, they would be used to enhance the playing experience and used exclusively in single player. I can promise, without a doubt, that I will never hack Herocraft.

Edit: I should also mention that I frequently lie about my age due to my paranoia. I am actually 17, so I would appreciate if you didn't judge me based on ages from other websites.

Edit 2: I've also LP'd Minecraft before, which you can find here. I put that in the application too.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If everything else checks out and he has not 'hacked' on minecraft. I'm more than fine with allowing him on our server.