• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Grif18's ban appeal

Grif18

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Grif18
Banned by: Unkown
Time of ban: 6/7/15
Reason for ban: "Mass griefing"
Your story: I took a lot of blocks from many different places. I just got on the server after a while and had nothing. I am a terrible thief as i did not replace blocks to the places i stole from nor did i replant a lot of the crops. Also took soul sand, which is something i would find valuable as i hate going to the nether to look for it, that place is a death trap. I realize this was wrong and as i am planning on joining a town soon see no reason to take everything in sight like i did before.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Grif18
Banned by: Unkown
Time of ban: 6/7/15
Reason for ban: "Mass griefing"
Your story: I took a lot of blocks from many different places. I just got on the server after a while and had nothing. I am a terrible thief as i did not replace blocks to the places i stole from nor did i replant a lot of the crops. Also took soul sand, which is something i would find valuable as i hate going to the nether to look for it, that place is a death trap. I realize this was wrong and as i am planning on joining a town soon see no reason to take everything in sight like i did before.

Not only did you take building blocks from several locations, but you purposely punched holes in a glass tunnel to allow water to flow - not in one location, but almost the entire tunnel. This was clearly grief, there was no other reason to do it. At this time I'm not looking to unban you, it took me over 30 minutes to roll back all of your damage.