• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

greyP's Guide App

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: greyP
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been a member of Herocraft since late December last year, almost a year now.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I've been a member of the herocraft community for some time now. Almost everyone that I use to play with as an equal is now a staff member of some kind. So I want to help out some way, I know the rules of the server and what is acceptable. I try my best to answer people in the morning when Im home or very late hours of the night. I'm known for pvping but to tell you the truth I dont randomly kill players. If I saw someone in the wild I'd help them or talk to them( That is if I'm not raiding). I'm also not part of a town nor ever will be, so I could prefer a new player to any town with out being one sided. I've never been banned, I try not to curse often in o. I'd love to answer a PE, I find my self standing around in my cube or Zeal with nothing to do. I just really want to help Herocraft, I can't code, I can't design websites, but I can play the game and continue to play and help others in the process.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I'm not the nicest guy, but I'd like to belive that I'm trustworthy enough for this position. Im also maybe one of the only players to be known only for pvp thats been around since Madlum that ..hasnt't been banned. That said I play fair, and I enjoy it. I like snapple, people who know me know that I drink atleast three a day, I also enjoy music, and working out with my brother. @Kainzo @Brutalacerate @Apherdite @ SeytonDiablo