• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GregCosta95's Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: GregCosta95
  2. Location & Age: 16, Maryland, DC, US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Jokertech and Blacmonte
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I would like to start a city with my friends. Also I am a pretty good architect and could make a nice city. I have plans to make an all white castle as like the citadel to our nation/city. Plus I won't cause any problems on the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Blacmonte.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: The fantasy theme with the classes seem to be very great.

In-game name:
GregCosta95

Location & Age:
16, Maryland, DC, US

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None what so ever. I have never been banned and never plan to be.

Referral(s): Jokertech and Blacmonte

Reason you should be accepted:
I should be accepted because I can bring new a new challenge to the people on this server. I am great at pvp and me and my friends are ready to start a city in Herocraft to take on the other factions that rule throughout the server. In addition to that I have build some pretty amazing structures in Minecraft. We built a huge castle, unfortunately it was griefed =(. I also love to make obstacle courses to challenge players on getting to my loot. Not to mention that if I enjoy the server I would be willing to donate. But I believe probably the best reason to accept me into the server is because I am bringing a cooperative attitude and positive mind. I believe I would make a great addition to your playerbase and hope that I can.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
My friend Blacmonte, he just started on this server himself and he really likes it.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes

Additional Info:
The fantasy theme with the classes seem to be very great. I have read throught the wiki now, and have officially decided I plan to be a Geomancer. They seem pretty awesome and the AOE attack is gonna rock. Besides that all I can really say is that I hope I will be allowed on this server, it seems pretty great and the playerbase is huge. Anyway though outside of that I usually play evenings and late nights, and I am a decent miner. What I really like to do though is PVP, and honestly I'm ready to set someone on fire just right now bam burn baby burn. Yeah I guess thats all I can say =) Thanks for reading my app and I hope I can join. Bye.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Excellent update on your app!

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.