• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Graveyard Paths

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
So, I've died a few times this map, and I've noticed some of the graveyards are pasted into some rather poor locations, and we cant even alter the lands around them to build paths out. The worst one I've found so far is pasted like 20 blocks in the air inside of a jungle, and the way out is a maze.

I was thinking paths could be made by admin, just paths in all 4 cardinal directions leading out of the regioned areas and ending at the regions edge. Wouldn't be much work, just a touch of WorldEdit.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
So, I've died a few times this map, and I've noticed some of the graveyards are pasted into some rather poor locations, and we cant even alter the lands around them to build paths out. The worst one I've found so far is pasted like 20 blocks in the air inside of a jungle, and the way out is a maze.

I was thinking paths could be made by admin, just paths in all 4 cardinal directions leading out of the regioned areas and ending at the regions edge. Wouldn't be much work, just a touch of WorldEdit.
The worst I've see was an island with the closest landmass at 800 blocks away.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah, I thought that was last map.
But I agree, you cannot place a boatt within a region (when they are fixed, can't currently place a boat at all), which makes the person swim ages. Not hardcore, just not fun.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Further, one a few of the graveyards I have been to, the direction to which you respawn facing is often enclosed by a wall, forcing you to pivot around to try and find the actual exit.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Some of the graveyards were put in at a very last minute. Post the coords here of awkward graveyards (excluding ocean ones) and they will be fixed.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
When I'm finally able to log in, I shall send you the coords over PM. (They are close to where my home is)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Some of the graveyards were put in at a very last minute. Post the coords here of awkward graveyards (excluding ocean ones) and they will be fixed.
I have an idea how to fix the ocean one as well (once boats are fixed) let me know if you need a hand with this worthy project.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Got a /getpos location? These were done last minute and we need to fix them.
When I'm finally able to log in, I shall send you the coords over PM. (They are close to where my home is)
I'd be more than happy letting you and/or other architects try and improve these
I have an idea how to fix the ocean one as well (once boats are fixed) let me know if you need a hand with this worthy project.
Get with alator and other admins later.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Haha yep, we literally had 2-3 hours to throw them all in and I was even working on them for an hour after launch. I'll start slowly fixing them when time permits. Thanks!

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha yep, we literally had 2-3 hours to throw them all in and I was even working on them for an hour after launch. I'll start slowly fixing them when time permits. Thanks!
I will be on again tomorrow night. I can help if you would like. Just say the word. Play time is 7~8-10~11 EST

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I
I've found a few problem graveyards at the following locations.

-750 2230
750 760
-750 762

@Admins
I have positioned myself at the GY located near -750 762 I will return to HC on the morrow and commence repairs . With your permissions of course

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I added you to the gy region and put some supplies in an LWC inside the structure. Let me know if you need anything else, and when you are done I will remove you from thie GY and add you to another.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
so far my favorite GY is the netherbrick one. Looks super awesome =) Well, they all look awesome as do the Hero Gates. :)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I added you to the gy region and put some supplies in an LWC inside the structure. Let me know if you need anything else, and when you are done I will remove you from thie GY and add you to another.
Finished at -752, 760 will move to 750, 760 on the morrow

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I have now moved to the GY at 750 760. I shall commence repairs once properly permissioned.