• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Grandsoulkings Ban Appeal

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Grandsoulking
Banned by:Kainzo
Time of ban:Monday April 22, 2013
Reason for ban: Illegal Activities
Your story: I did illegal stuff.I've been told what i did was wrong and spent the time thinking about. I'm hear to say "sorry". All the items that i had in my poession was left in admin hands to be deleted and i have revealed all the locations of the items that i had stored elswhere. I've played this server since august of 2012 and have met and made friends with many people.I became a proctor to help show people that server was amazing.
I've been apart of many towns and helped create and brought new ideas to those towns.

I truly mean everything that I say. I should've told you the admins what i had found as soon as i was made aware of it but the temptation bewitched me to use it to complete my goals.

I'm aware that what i did is something that cannot be forgiven and so all I ask is to be considered to be unbanned. I miss the time i've spent on this server and all I really seek is a second chance. I respect whatever you decide to do with me.

sry for grammer mistakes angy.

So What do u think?