• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GrandSoulkings Appilication

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
1.In-game name: Grandsoulking
2.Location & Age: Alberta Canada,16
3.Previous Bans: 1 ban because an admin banned my friend and then banned me because we were in a fraction together
4.Referals: I'm sorry i have no referals i'm still meeting people in the minecraft community
5.Reason you should be accepted: Building and playing MMo is all i have done since iw was a kid. learn that you guys made herocraft made me just wanna try joining this server
6.How did you hear about herocraft?: I was looking into the plugin mob arena when i came across the heroes plugin then i dig deeper into it and found myself in love with the plugin so i later found herocraft the creators of it
7.Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes
8.Additional Info:I have played minecraft for half a year i work and try hard in things that i think are awesome and okay with working in a community.Minecraft is a game that can build relationships and create friendships buts thats just what i think

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes the link you posted is the server my friend got me banned on. To be specific about the name of the server it is called 3dGamersPodcast. It is also my one and only. Ban as you can see. Usually people in charge will blame a group rather than a individual because its easier that doesn't mean its fair though in every case. So thats all I can say if you need any more info plz tell me oh and plz disregard my grammer la wasn't my best subject

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
Usually i add 2 or 4 years so people can't steal my identity. For personal security reasons seeing i known as grandsoulking on other things sorry for the confusion