• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbyes?

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I am thinking about leaving :(

I mean I've done it........ I feel like I have done everything herocraft has to offer me. I played the MA's I've done warshard. I leveled to 55 (4 times) I got to 60 once.

I explored the

I helped make a town and I made friends............... and then I did that again and again

But now friends leave again, and towns are falling again. I don't want to level anymore. I try to play, but it doesn't feel like playing. I try to go up in rank but I can't get passed town member or Herocraft member.

Every time I get on Herocraft I feel more and more alone and detached. I can't even seem to get up to proctor or get anywhere. I am just fighting in the same old dome for nothing...........

If I don't get back on in a week, I think that means I'm not coming back...............................

I've had a lot of fun.

Thanks for the good Year you guys

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I like fish sticks.

On a more serious note, if you do want a staff position - posting about quitting wont help you get it.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
lol Kainzo. Good luck with whatever you do mac. :) We'll be here when you start jonesing for some minecraft.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I am thinking about leaving :(

I mean I've done it........ I feel like I have done everything herocraft has to offer me. I played the MA's I've done warshard. I leveled to 55 (4 times) I got to 60 once.

I explored the

I helped make a town and I made friends............... and then I did that again and again

But now friends leave again, and towns are falling again. I don't want to level anymore. I try to play, but it doesn't feel like playing. I try to go up in rank but I can't get passed town member or Herocraft member.

Every time I get on Herocraft I feel more and more alone and detached. I can't even seem to get up to proctor or get anywhere. I am just fighting in the same old dome for nothing...........

If I don't get back on in a week, I think that means I'm not coming back...............................

I've had a lot of fun.

Thanks for the good Year you guys
I think we're in the same boat, next time you feel like playing, hit me up. We should chill together, me and atvrider have a pretty neat idea. :D.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I like fish sticks.

On a more serious note, if you do want a staff position - posting about quitting wont help you get it.

After 5 months and a year and a half of game play, I already have the feeling that nothing is going to help, but you posting that is not going to keep me playing. I am not sure if this is irony :D

But that isn't the point Kainzo. I never fully expected to be on staff to begin with.

I just feel like there isn't more to be done in Herocraft for me.

On a more serious note, I think me quitting means I don't want a staff positions anymore.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Ooh, do tell :3
nope!

After 5 months and a year and a half of game play, I already have the feeling that nothing is going to help, but you posting that is not going to keep me playing. I am not sure if this is irony :D

But that isn't the point Kainzo. I never fully expected to be on staff to begin with.

I just feel like there isn't more to be done in Herocraft for me.

On a more serious note, I think me quitting means I don't want a staff positions anymore.

Awwww ezmac, you just need to hang out with cool people like me!

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
If you've quit - why are you patrolling forums all day?

'I am thinking about leaving' - Nothing is certain yet.

Plus quitting the game isn't quitting the forums. The forums are much more addicting for me. I haven't played all day, which I haven't done in a while.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Best way to cure boredom is to keep yourself busy. I don't mean by playing MC. I mean like taking up a job, playing a sport, doing something outside. If your free time is taken up, you tend to appreciate the time you get on MC. Go indulge yourself on something else, yet maintain a little play here and there on MC.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
Best way to cure boredom is to keep yourself busy. I don't mean by playing MC. I mean like taking up a job, playing a sport, doing something outside. If your free time is taken up, you tend to appreciate the time you get on MC. Go indulge yourself on something else, yet maintain a little play here and there on MC.

I think this man is a GENIUS

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Bearcat is a genius. Get this man a medal. Kainzo, I use the forums, simply because I'm not leaving herocraft, I'm just not playing on the server AS MUCH. I pop in once in a while and say hi, check my shit and log off.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
Well, seeing as how my SpoutCraft Crashes my Computer making it turn of instantly after a few minutes of gameplay. I won't really be able to play anyway.

Let you guys know when I have it fixed

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, seeing as how my SpoutCraft Crashes my Computer making it turn of instantly after a few minutes of gameplay. I won't really be able to play anyway.

Let you guys know when I have it fixed

Well if it is happening right now, it's the auth servers =P

But do not leave!