• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
This map has been fun. I had countless hours of pvp, building, raiding, and mining. I became very rich this map and mastered lots of classes. But now it is time to go. I have gotten in a lot of trouble this map and have made lots of enemies :p Anyways I literally lost everything I own today so their is really no reason to stay. I might log on once in a while this map to say hello to friends. But for now it is time to go. CYA NEXT MAP! Falker57 DanielcanC4ruso UltimateOptics judgedread540 madcow22 globjako2 Licksterboy Sigpit pandaman7 tony_is_baws werwew190 alexhoff1 Flippintuna1 NuclearCouch dragonzero39 you will pay with a big bounty this map, and I will raid and kill you all day next map :p @all the people I had fun with :) GG TC

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You've been banned for disrespecting staff.

Opening multiple petitions (spam) and calling a mod+ a bitch is not a healthy way to retain membership to this server.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.