• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbye Herocraft

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
Well, I've been playing Herocraft for 6 months now and have been a Guide for about half of it. I recently lost my Guide powers for disrespecting staff. I'm not gonna' argue or appeal it, I did what I did, I had hoped doing it in private would avoid me getting caught, but I still broke a rule. Guiding was all I did on the server, MA or mob hunting was a pass time between people needing help. I dislike PvP, it's not fun for me. I suck at making money and when I started to make money, I had no use for it. Taking my Guide status was taking my passion to play. I won't be leaving forever, I hope to come online every so often to say "hi" or something, but I won't really be playing. I'm not going to be like Bingy or Crrumbs and get myself banned. -_-
I want to make special goodbyes to some of my favourite people of the server:
The Guides (especially @Bonafideb3ast, @Barnubus, @Upb34t, @Troppics, @Alator and @Galaxial): We've had fun doing what we do together, we were even gonna chill together once in an underground crib, you've been supportive and kind to me.
@Neotetro: You were my inspiration, you are the reason I first became a Guide and aspired for Mod. You are the best at what you do and I'm sure you'll continue on to do better.
@Apherdite: My favourite of the Admins, you were the nicest and most supportive of me, the one who said "Good job".
@EtKEnn: I was dick to you once and I'm forever sorry for it, you're a nice guy and I'm glad we managed to make things up in the end.
@Aburrido_burrito: For being a funny guy every time I logged on.
IRL friends who aren't banned (Pringle285, Wild_Porygon, lhatchy1): You guys know.
All the new players I've helped: Hope you still continue to enjoy the server more than I have.
And all the players I didn't mention or should have but forgot because I'm retarded like that: Yeah goodbye also, was nice talking to ya'.

I hate to leave you guys, but I've lost my ability to continue doing what I loved so much.
Goodbye. <3

EDIT: I don't care about the melodrama, the people of this server meant a lot to me and I'm saying goodbye the way I want to say goodbye.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm going to miss all the long talks and discussions with you _KGW_ I hope one day you'll return to Herocraft and we can once again talk and joke around together. You'll be missed by many.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll miss you man, we all make mistake, but champions get back up and keep going. Take that into real life and apply it, and consider coming back to visit. Thanks once again for your kind words,

-Neo

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, I've been playing Herocraft for 6 months now and have been a Guide for about half of it. I recently lost my Guide powers for disrespecting staff. I'm not gonna' argue or appeal it, I did what I did, I had hoped doing it in private would avoid me getting caught, but I still broke a rule. Guiding was all I did on the server, MA or mob hunting was a pass time between people needing help. I dislike PvP, it's not fun for me. I suck at making money and when I started to make money, I had no use for it. Taking my Guide status was taking my passion to play. I won't be leaving forever, I hope to come online every so often to say "hi" or something, but I won't really be playing. I'm not going to be like Bingy or Crrumbs and get myself banned. -_-
I want to make special goodbyes to some of my favourite people of the server:
The Guides (especially @Bonafideb3ast, @Barnubus, @Upb34t, @Troppics, @Alator and @Galaxial): We've had fun doing what we do together, we were even gonna chill together once in an underground crib, you've been supportive and kind to me.
@Neotetro: You were my inspiration, you are the reason I first became a Guide and aspired for Mod. You are the best at what you do and I'm sure you'll continue on to do better.
@Apherdite: My favourite of the Admins, you were the nicest and most supportive of me, the one who said "Good job".
@EtKEnn: I was dick to you once and I'm forever sorry for it, you're a nice guy and I'm glad we managed to make things up in the end.
@Aburrido_burrito: For being a funny guy every time I logged on.
IRL friends who aren't banned (Pringle285, Wild_Porygon, lhatchy1): You guys know.
All the new players I've helped: Hope you still continue to enjoy the server more than I have.
And all the players I didn't mention or should have but forgot because I'm retarded like that: Yeah goodbye also, was nice talking to ya'.

I hate to leave you guys, but I've lost my ability to continue doing what I loved so much.
Goodbye. <3

EDIT: I don't care about the melodrama, the people of this server meant a lot to me and I'm saying goodbye the way I want to say goodbye.
Good night sweet prince.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm really sad to hear that you're leavin Herocraft. You've always been the one person to be online whenever I logged on... Who's going to hang out with me in the guide channel during the european day? :/

Hope to see you around soon again :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm really sad to hear that you're leavin Herocraft. You've always been the one person to be online whenever I logged on... Who's going to hang out with me in the guide channel during the european day? :/

Hope to see you around soon again :)
Hmm, well.. What about that other guy named kevinlive who always seems to be talking too much :3