• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbye Herocraft...for now...

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I will be leaving early Thursday morning, May 31st, to go to Europe on vacation. I will be gone for about 2 months, meaning I will be back around August. I will miss the community and the everyday activities. I wish I could watch my town grow and help them. Hopefully everything is calm and cool when I return and that my town isn't dead. The day I return to herocraft I will win the lottery again. :D

I may be on on Wednesday, May 30th, so if you want to say anything, try to catch my online then. I will also be busy packing and stuff though so I am unsure of how long I will be on.

Good bye then, that is until August. :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I will be leaving early Thursday morning, May 31st, to go to Europe on vacation. I will be gone for about 2 months, meaning I will be back around August. I will miss the community and the everyday activities. I wish I could watch my town grow and help them. Hopefully everything is calm and cool when I return and that my town isn't dead. The day I return to herocraft I will win the lottery again. :D

I may be on on Wednesday, May 30th, so if you want to say anything, try to catch my online then. I will also be busy packing and stuff though so I am unsure of how long I will be on.

Good bye then, that is until August. :)

Atleast you won the lottery before you left!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Where in Europe? If you go to Italy, go to Tuscany, Florence, Siena, Saturnia, Rome, etc.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I am going to a place in Europe to visit family. :) I don't want to say where specifically sorry. :\

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Bye Dwarfers! It was great getting to know you! :)
Hit me up whenever you get back! Here is your goodbye song<3:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Returning to the US tomorrow. :) Had a GREAT time in Europe. Oddly when I went to the beach my feet got sunburned the worst. Hope I go again next year to visit family here.

I will not give out where I went in Europe just so you know. Sorry. :p