• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbye FOREVER!! :O

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I’m only joking. It’s not forever, and it’s not exactly a “goodbye” either. It’s more of a “see you around” sort of thing.

As most of you know I’ve been around here a very, very long time. And I had planned to do a huge event yesterday... go out with a *bang* and all. But obviously that didn’t happen. The computer Gods have taken things into their own hands; this isn’t the first attempt they’ve made at sabotaging my gaming life, but I’ve decided to finally concede to their signs. I had planned to dismantle my computer already, and I had explained to a few people that it was happening and why, but it is finally done. My computer lies in ruin at the back of Lord Kainzo’s closet. :kainzo:

Some of you may be asking “How are you writing this if you don’t have a computer? *derp derp*” Well thanks to Seyton and Kainzo, I have a lovely, functional laptop. Functional in the sense that I can get things (school) done, without the temptation of gaming. I know some of you are also asking “why don’t you just moderate”? Well, those who know me understand that I am a hardcore gamer, the hardcore indicates that I don’t just half-ass when I play games. It’s all or nothing, and right now it has to be nothing. :(

I’m not really going away though, I will still be active in the community. I will also be on teamspeak fairly regularly, for anyone who just wants to hang out or chat about stuff. And of course I will be active on the forums... just not in the way that I have been. I plan to still be in contact with the lovely staff, and I’m sure you will all be on your best behavior for all of them.

The good news is that I only have a year of school left, so I shant be gone longer than that! I will miss everyone in-game, and it’s really been great getting to know all of you and helping make Herocraft a great place for everyone.

Sincerely,
Apherdite :apherdite: <3

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I can't because a lot of my classes, specifically chemistry ones (which is pretty much all of them lol) require the use of the internet. I'll likely just be on ecampus mostly and possibly mymathlab, etc. That's pretty hardcore though hahaha

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Ah man, 'Goodbye Posts' always hit me hard, but especially this one!
You'll be missed a lot Apherdite, I shall miss your good humor followed by global mutes!
Keep me posted about how you get on in the world of science, you still owe me Physics lessons too, by the way!
- Galaxial

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
We'll miss your in-game presence Aph... but I give you a month before you have a mental break down, claw your way through Kainzo's closet, dig out your computer and reassemble it :p.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I can't because a lot of my classes, specifically chemistry ones (which basically teach me how to make huge chemical explosive bombs) require the use of the internet.

I barely know you, but I'll miss how you were almost like Seratt, but you still have some forgiveness in you :(.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I'm just now finding this?
Oh Apherdite<3 Best of wishes! When(/if) you come back, we'll all be waiting with loving arms!<3
Stay in school, kid. That way, after school you can work at McDonalds to pay off your school debt! :) Haha.
Ily<3 See you around! (Hopefully!)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Thanks Gunner :)

And right now, it's just my B.S. in Chemistry. I'll work on something more once I have my first degree.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
It takes a lot of guts to sacrifice something you take so seriously to help focus on real life and the problems it brings

Respectful choice, something I wish I could force myself to do at times. Good for you, Aph. Looking forward to your return :)

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Apherdite, we know you can't go cold turkey, but Im routing for ya!.... we've all been there needing to focus!

BUT, glad to see you got your priority straight, I treat gaming as an addiction of mine
sometimes you just have to pull the plug to get some real stuff done.

hope those classes go well!

Airbus101