• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Good Day-Intro

EmptyC1ip

Dirt
Well, I've been eyeballing Herocraft for about a year or two and never really got around to installing or modding... or hell.. even fully confirming my email address for the forums.

Thought I'd finally do it seeing as how I've alot of free time on my hands and I've been having a good old hankering for some Minecraft lately but the vanilla stuff just doesn't cut it any more, so I'm here.

However... I'm BEYOND confused as how to get everything up and running... I know I gotta download MC, but uh... spent an hour digging through the forums and haven't found much else besides guides that kinda skip over the whole client setup portion.

;) Maybe some one could throw an old man a bone here?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, I've been eyeballing Herocraft for about a year or two and never really got around to installing or modding... or hell.. even fully confirming my email address for the forums.

Thought I'd finally do it seeing as how I've alot of free time on my hands and I've been having a good old hankering for some Minecraft lately but the vanilla stuff just doesn't cut it any more, so I'm here.

However... I'm BEYOND confused as how to get everything up and running... I know I gotta download MC, but uh... spent an hour digging through the forums and haven't found much else besides guides that kinda skip over the whole client setup portion.

;) Maybe some one could throw an old man a bone here?
We aren't a mod'd community - however, we are working on getting Technic Launcher set back up just in case we have good mods to install :)

Check out hc.to/gettingstarted

Corium

Stone
Side note, name changed =P

@Watermelon_01 I was originally confused on trying to find a setup guide for the mods, which I quickly found out the server doesn't have. I'd spent hours searching and then thought, " Hmmm Corium, why don't you just launch MC and join the server, maybe it'll tell you the mods your missing when you get disconnected." Then I joined and started playing XD

@Kainzo That would be freaking awesome. I used Technic Launcher for years to manage mods and quickly switch between modded/non-modded servers I played on.

@Azzezima What kinda Ease of Life mods do you run?

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5

@Watermelon_01 I was originally confused on trying to find a setup guide for the mods, which I quickly found out the server doesn't have. I'd spent hours searching and then thought, " Hmmm Corium, why don't you just launch MC and join the server, maybe it'll tell you the mods your missing when you get disconnected." Then I joined and started playing XD

@Kainzo That would be freaking awesome. I used Technic Launcher for years to manage mods and quickly switch between modded/non-modded servers I played on.

I use:
Opitine (Always usefull)
Macromod (KeyBinds and such)
And Shaders (So beautiful ;_; )
All wrapped up with liteloader. :D

link: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/1-8-0-installing-optifine-and-macro-keybind-mod.55848/

Edit* And heromod ofc

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

MacroMod, OptiFine, Heromod.
The basics.