• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gonna be an update today :

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
from twitter, about 30 min ago.
notch
We're focusing on doing an update today, but stats and achievements are getting pushed back to the next update because they don't work.

be ready with that minecraft version switcher.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I don't see that on his Twitter, but I do see it when I Google it. If I click the "xx minutes ago" link it takes me to the Tweet, but if I go to his Twitter, it's not there.

Last one I see is:

"Playing Oscillofun by Finalman242 on the oscilloscope! http://t.co/qXBg79C"

Maybe he decided not to push an update today and deleted his Tweet? Haha. What an idiot. You can't post something like that, delete it, and not expect thousands of people to not have seen it. Haha.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
nah its still there

EDIT: weird I checked his page to see it, but it doesnt show up there, but as I have him followed I can see it on my home twitter page.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I hate updates... they break things....

Then again, i'm happy that theres the option not to update XD

This man is going to stick with 1.3 and alternate with 1.4 for testing... I wanna see my wolfies!

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Figgis said:
anyone able to upload a 1.3 bin?

Always back up your files when it comes to minecraft.
I make premade .jar's for every texture pack I want, custom terrain.png's for me and friends, for every version.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah I did, but I ran my old launcher on accident and it auto updated. -.-' it's what I get for keeping that on the desktop.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Figgis said:
Yeah I did, but I ran my old launcher on accident and it auto updated. -.-' it's what I get for keeping that on the desktop.

So if u backed up the .jar from 1.3 then just replace and ur all set.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
dustger89 said:
Figgis said:

So if u backed up the .jar from 1.3 then just replace and ur all set.

But I got one.[/b]