• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gone for the Weekend to Make a Quinzee

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Funny how i'm also going camping in the mountains now untill Sunday. Have fun wole, atleast I got mobile network >;o (No 3G signals though)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well there wasn't enough snow to make quinzees, so we slept in tents. An unusually warm spell struck just before we came and melted off too much snow. Overall though, it was a good camp. went skiing up into the Burstall pass area and took a look at the Robertson Glacier.
* The camp actually wasn't past Lake Louise, it was in Kananaskis Country.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Well there wasn't enough snow to make quinzees, so we slept in tents. An unusually warm spell struck just before we came and melted off too much snow. Overall though, it was a good camp. went skiing up into the Burstall pass area and took a look at the Robertson Glacier.
Global Warming!

jk

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Its been snowing a lot in Calgary the past two weeks so I am surprised there was no snow at Louise =(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The only sign of spring here is that it's now an average of -10 C instead of an average of -20 C (in Nov - Feb)