• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Gold nuggests..

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Small sample size, but my results over the last 24 hours: 5 skellies, 5 zombies, 3 creepers, 3 slimes (incl a big one), 4 silverfish - and no nuggets. I was inside Paragon, in the wilds on the main map, and in Warshard. Used a bow (mostly), also diamond axe and wooden sword. I'm a Ranger/Miner.

Kainzo, not sure if this is relevant but... remember that time I found you in the bowels of Paragon, where I'd been excavating and maybe not putting up enough torches as I went ... I thought my nugget rate bottomed out just after that... did you change anything around then that might be having this effect?

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I Vote we just get 1-2c for killing a mob, it would be random like gold nuggets. I like this a lot better and you would get a lot less then mining and not even close to enough to sustain you.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I Vote we just get 1-2c for killing a mob, it would be random like gold nuggets. I like this a lot better and you would get a lot less then mining and not even close to enough to sustain you.
How about a tiny chance for coins and a tiny chance for nuggets?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Making them drop nuggets is more realistic and makes it more risky as the money isn't automaticly banked. I get lots of nuggets from mobs, no idea why you don't.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Same here, I like being able to getting nuggets over coin, I think that pvpets like it more as well

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Keeping it in nuggets keeps more money circulating, and raises incentives for world pvp. I think this is better, and much more realistic (prying the wristwatch the zombie wore in life off of his charred/arrow-studded/beheaded corpse) than if you were immediately granted coin.