• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Gold nuggests..

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I think that gold nuggets should be made to drop more frequently, not a lot, but just a bit more. And also for people who have mastered there combat class to get them when killings mobs. When I kill mobs it doesn't really drop any gold nuggets making killing mobs almost pointless unless your lvling.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Why? I think gold nuggets drops okay. You shouldn't be able to sustain your self just by killing mobs. And why would you? Mining is much more efficient. I remember Kainzo saying that gold nuggets have the same drop rate as gaining coins in <Dragon. But because mobs can drop other things than nuggets, it effects the drop rate.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Nugget drops from mobs seem to differ between players. I hardly ever see a nugget. I thought it was just when I was inside Paragon, but none of the random mobs I encountered mining in the last couple of hours dropped nuggets. At one time it seemed to be that all the farmers I talked to were getting really low drops. I'm currently miner/ranger.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I find it very hard to get nuggets. Others in my town are getting a nugget per every other mob. Is it just luck, or is it the classes affecting it?
Also, I just had to do it, in the title, nuggests should be nuggets.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Why? I think gold nuggets drops okay. You shouldn't be able to sustain your self just by killing mobs. And why would you? Mining is much more efficient. I remember Kainzo saying that gold nuggets have the same drop rate as gaining coins in <Dragon. But because mobs can drop other things than nuggets, it effects the drop rate.
I know that they shouldn't sustain you, but I'm seeing 0 drops.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Try killing the mobs off regions. I get plenty of gold nuggets whenever I kill them in the wild.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Kill slimes, u get at least one per a slimes, a big one, turns to medium, then turns to small ones, that is impossible to not even get one from slimes.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Kill slimes, u get at least one per a slimes, a big one, turns to medium, then turns to small ones, that is impossible to not even get one from slimes.

Thing about slimes. Swamps can make you highly susceptible to pvp'ers who kill you while leveling. Also you make it sound as if there are tons of giant slimes just roaming the wild.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Back a few weeks ago, I made several stacks a day of gold nuggets when leveling.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
During the time I was training rogue/ranger, I went through all 20 levels of rogue and 15 levels of ranger, never died from pvp and at the end I could not even make an ingot. The rate is ridiculously low or broken.

Edit: Also there was no bonus exp.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

On Dragon I would kill one large slime and get an average of 25c. Thats 25 "nuggets" per large slime.

Working a slime farm for a day would net me many levels and about 1000c. This seems correct to me as if I spend a day mining I will have several levels and more then 1000c.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Strange, there really shouldnt be a deciding factor where or when you kill mobs. It should be the same across the board.

mung3r any thoughts on this?