• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Going to be gone for a while

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I finished all my finals yesterday and I heading home from my college today. The internet at my house isn't the best so I won't be on anywhere near as much. Ill still probably be on irc at times and post on the forums but I will be in game very rarely. So have fun without me for a few months ;), well at least less of me.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
No internet can be as bad as your making it sound unless its dial-up. I have a 3mpbs connection with at&t, play minecraft fine and thats about as bad as u can get other than dial-up. Maybe your just tired of the game.....?

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Well thats my actual problem, I live a little over a mile from the nearest cable and cox doesn't want to give us cable. So its dialup (not really an option, my laptop is 10X better than the desktop my parents have and my laptop doesnt have a modem) or internet through a 3g network card. which the 3g will play minecraft fine, it just has limited usage and my craft isn't very optimized for downloading the map.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, take care out there, Neo. We'll be here when you get back into it, with Heroes in full force, and maybe even a full MC release, who knows?

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Ill be back before November, though it will be august before Im actually back at college.