• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

God_Speed's Whitelist Application

John

Dirt
  1. In-game name:God_Speed
  2. Location & Age:New Jersey, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s): Gwrinkle, Valyou3, Skyzzz, and Tonyroxs
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I used to play in Sincraft. I have been a mature and dedicated player on the server. However, recently I lost my interest in the server. I pretty much have accomplished everything I could on the server. Pvp was recently re-added to the server, except I found it boring because most of them were not good at Pvp at all. Also the server has started to gain more immature than mature players.When I heard about this server, it seemed like the perfect place to be in. It seems to have a mature player base, along with a dedicated staff.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from my referrals' talking on Sincraft's Ventrilo, and it seemed very interesting.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have never really considered about trying another server other than Sincraft; however, Herocraft sounded so interesting that I was so excited to try to join this one now.