• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

gobot's Application

gobot

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name:gobot
  2. Location & Age:Texas, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yes, from Mine-rp because of over excessive PvPing.
  4. Referral(s):From Zhalan, a white listed player on Herocraft.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From Zhalan who told me how great this server is.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yep
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to PvP (reason i was banned form a not-so-much pvp server) and would love to be a part of a wonderful community
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCg5
  10. Additional Info:I play League of Legends and Guild Wars outside of Mc and also Soccer. (This is my 2nd application, my 1st one was turned down because of my age; i turned 13 on November 27.)

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name:gobot
  2. Location & Age:Texas, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yes, from Mine-rp because of over excessive PvPing.
  4. Referral(s):From Zhalan, a white listed player on Herocraft.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From Zhalan who told me how great this server is.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yep
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to PvP (reason i was banned form a not-so-much pvp server) and would love to be a part of a wonderful community
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCg5
  10. Additional Info:I play League of Legends and Guild Wars outside of Mc and also Soccer. (This is my 2nd application, my 1st one was turned down because of my age; i turned 13 on November 27.)

Reviewing

gobot

Gold
alright im sorry i really just want to play on this server the truth is that i am 12 i put 13 on my profile so that i could get past those age restriction things but i didnt mean to get get past the whitelist requirements by saying i was 13 on the profile.i am sorry for putting 13 on the application so i will apply next year when i really am 13 in august so until then ill play in warshard.