• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gluzz's Whitelist App

Gluzz

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Gluzz
  2. Location & Age: United States. (Boston Mass.) I am 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no previous bans.
  4. Referral(s): tempar_james, benben582, Extreats, NapaseT, Hiiggiins, mount_e, Atyl
  5. Reason you should be accepted: many of my friends just joiend the server today. we all plan on donating and making a huge town!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: people
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played minecraft since January, 2011. I've played all kinds of different servers. Pvp based, Pve based, and many others. I think that I would be a great addition to this server because I plan on donating, and I enjoy helping people out. I've learned all the rules so I can help people out when they ask in chat.
I have heard many great different things about Herocraft. One of the best things that I have heard is that there is no lag. Of the hundreds of different servers I have been on in my minecraft career, I have never heard of a server that has 200 people online and can still have no lag.
Another reason why I was really hoping I could join Herocraft is becuase of all the Pvp I hear about. I live for Pvp. Any server with this many people and no lag has to be amazing. Of all the people that referred me here, the thing that they said was the best was the constant pvp.

malmenca

Diamond
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated

Gluzz

Glowing Redstone
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated
Updated