• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Global Mute.

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN: JacobBurkey
Muted by: @Trazil
Time of mute: ~20-30minutes ago.
Server/Channel: Global.
Reason for mute: Trazil has once again muted me without telling me what rules I broke.
Your story: Here's a screenshot of what happened.2015-08-14_12.36.46.png

This is the second time now that Trazil has muted me out of spite of simply not liking me. Both times there's been no rules broken, and he could not come up with a valid reason either time. I honestly don't believe there should be staff on the server who are biased towards certain players because of not liking them. All I said was that he was terrible with the druid class back on "b4u" I'm not going to play dumb and say b4u WASN'T another server, it's been dead and not functioning FOR YEARS and there's no trace left of that server or anything I can advertise about that server. There's no indication as to what b4u means nor is that even a form of advertising.

Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
  • This includes other teamspeak servers, other minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.

I am not marketing, I am not promoting, I am not advertising, there is NO teamspeak server, there is NO minecraft server, there is NO personal vents/mumbles or game servers. Thanks for your time!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Reason for mute: Trazil has once again muted me without telling me what rules I broke.
Your story: Here's a screenshot of what happened.View attachment 10582

This is the second time now that Trazil has muted me out of spite of simply not liking me. Both times there's been no rules broken, and he could not come up with a valid reason either time. I honestly don't believe there should be staff on the server who are biased towards certain players because of not liking them. All I said was that he was terrible with the druid class back on "b4u" I'm not going to play dumb and say b4u WASN'T another server, it's been dead and not functioning FOR YEARS and there's no trace left of that server or anything I can advertise about that server. There's no indication as to what b4u means nor is that even a form of advertising.

Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
  • This includes other teamspeak servers, other minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.

I am not marketing, I am not promoting, I am not advertising, there is NO teamspeak server, there is NO minecraft server, there is NO personal vents/mumbles or game servers. Thanks for your time!
Dead or not it was/is another server, as you clearly stated this is a zero tolerance rule. I've told you not to talk of other servers dead or not multiple times.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Dead or not it was/is another server, as you clearly stated this is a zero tolerance rule. I've told you not to talk of other servers dead or not multiple times.
This is actually all you have to say? Are you even reading the rules yourself? WHAT AM I ADVERTISING OR MARKETING ABOUT A SERVER THAT DOESN'T EXIST? I am so dumbfounded that you can't even tell me what rules I broke other than you making up stupid shit. Like honestly dude. Multiple times? You told me about a week ago when I said b4u ONCE in this same scenario and AGAIN did not tell me what I did wrong. What do you mean was/is? It's one or the other, not both. IT'S NOT A SERVER. I cannot advertise something that doesn't exist, it's literally impossible. You're staff now and you can't just mute whoever you want because you don't like them. I don't understand why you're not being mature about this. @TimForReal Can you comment on this/anybody else?

I'm sorry for ranting but I am not exactly found of being muted globally muted for things like this.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Your story: Here's a screenshot of what happened.View attachment 10582

I see we walk a fine gray line. Advertising is a no no, alive or dead - past or present. Just don't do it! We can come down on the punishment, but next time it is a ban for advertising. There's a fine line between having fun and breaking the rules.

@Trazil - Let's move this to a 7 day shout mute since I've seen him spamming the Oakiness in shout as well.

JacobBurkey

Portal
I see we walk a fine gray line. Advertising is a no no, alive or dead - past or present. Just don't do it! We can come down on the punishment, but next time it is a ban for advertising. There's a fine line between having fun and breaking the rules.

@Trazil - Let's move this to a 7 day shout mute since I've seen him spamming the Oakiness in shout as well.
Thank you tim for answering this. I'm not trying to push the situation since you've already been nice enough to lower the mute to just a shout mute, but what I still don't understand about the "advertising." Having fun/breaking the rules I was just having fun and joking around with him since I've known him from that period in time and thought it would be funny. I'm not trying to advertise anyone a server nor does anyone even know what it means. Thank you! I'll be on shortly.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thank you tim for answering this. I'm not trying to push the situation since you've already been nice enough to lower the mute to just a shout mute, but what I still don't understand about the "advertising." Having fun/breaking the rules I was just having fun and joking around with him since I've known him from that period in time and thought it would be funny. I'm not trying to advertise anyone a server nor does anyone even know what it means. Thank you! I'll be on shortly.
It's understandable to want to have fun and joke around, just follow the rules. Advertising = Advertising.