• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Global Agenda

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
I just started playing this via the steam $7.50 sale. That sales gonna end soon so if you want to get it 50% (So it will be 15%) off later on I got codes, just pm me.

Its a pretty addicting game. Anyone else play?

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
Its deff a PvP game. Theres very little PvE.

I was thinking of making an agency. but allas I have no friends =(

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
Amgroma said:
I was thinking about getting it. Anyone care to make a pros cons list? :D

A description first. The game is a MMORPGTPS (Massive Multi-player Online, Role Playing Game, Third Person Shooter). It has A LOT of elements of Team Fortress 2 (as in PvP play style). The PvE is not as good as PvP, because it is retardedly hard. You do level up with a max level of 50, you have an inventory, Skill trees, Crafting, Agencies(aka Guilds/Clans), and 4 different classes Recon (Sniper + Spy + Scout + Demo), Assault (Heavy + Soldier + Demo), Medic (TF2 Medic with poisons), and Robo (Super TF2 Engineer). Now onto the list

PROS:
Leveling is relatively easy, and is super easy if you have a booster(Starting at $7.95 for 10 days)

Varients of class choices. You do not have to tank or take all the damage as a Assault or constantly Snipe as a Recon. Skill trees allow you to very in your class. Medics sometimes dont even heal, and do top damge as Poison Medics.

Different types of matches, for both PvE and PvP.
PvE types(All the same for the most part, but increase in difficulty) are pretty much dungeons, with one boss at the end, and a checkpoint in the middle. There is only one other type that is in the PvE (or Special Operations) tab called Double Agent. Which is like all the other PvE matches, except that there are 6 players instead of 4, and two of which help the boss and trash mobs.

PvP matches include arenas, AvA(Agency VS Agency, which is what most people love), Payload, Capture the Point, Breach (Which is essentially CP in a vertical line), and Scramble(CP with one randomly active point at a time) All PvP matches except Arena and AvA are in there own tab (Mercenary) and only 2 people can que. so there are no Premade teams (thats for AvA).

CONS:
PvE Gets ridiculously hard, but not unbeatable with a decent group.

Deserter Debuff effects ALL characters. (lasts 15 minutes after you leave a match)

PvP is based souly on your teams skill. If your team is decent, but the other team is god like. You have a slim chance of success