• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Glitch with Estates In Herocraft

petercod4

Wood
Hey, the issue i have is the Estates are not ticking (not consuming the food) i double checked and everything. It's been two days i have lost money from this issue. I would love some help. Town Lurania

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
What is the ID# of your estate?

petercod4

Wood
What is the ID# of your estate?
267 First one 1362 2nd one 1399 3rd one Thanks so much i Also have a issue with my town, It keeps prompting i need to build a food source i have a grocer but who knows. Thanks

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
So:
  • The /to shop GUIs for Villa and Estate are bugged in that they fail to show the full list of reagents.
  • Villa and Estate both require 3 netherwarts daily, in addition to the reagents shown on the GUIs.
  • The requirements are up to date in the Wiki here.
@Alator

petercod4

Wood
So:
  • The /to shop GUIs for Villa and Estate are bugged in that they fail to show the full list of reagents.
  • Villa and Estate both require 3 netherwarts daily, in addition to the reagents shown on the GUIs.
  • The requirements are up to date in the Wiki here.
@Alator

Yep Thanks Witch, Just waiting for Reimbursement of the 3450 souls whenever Possible.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The plugin wasn't treating netherwarts correctly, so I removed them as a requirement. It should work correctly following the next restart. I also put in a few more config fixes/changes.

Last edited: