• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

glinny's must-read application......

glinny

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: glinny
  2. Location & Age: 14, NSW, Australia.(Do I need to be more specific?)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, from A'therys ascension, left my minecraft account saved in the box and 8 year old brother greifed.(Or at least thats what they told me when I posted my appeal.
  4. Referral(s): Mr_Boness
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Mr_boness
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: About to..
  7. Of course, rules aren't made to be broken.
  8. ason you should be accepted: Well, A'therys ascension was my favourite server and it used all the plugins this one uses, so I hope I get on this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Hcg6
  10. Additional Info: Please accept, as I wish to join this server and hone my skills to perfection
  11. I am hoping to get Skyrim on the weekend, fingers crossed and I play warhammer 40,000
  12. P.S and I really want to be a ranger.... So please accept me

glinny

Dirt
Yeah, my real age is 12 but I couldn't join he sever at the age so my friend put me as 14 here but I posted 12 there
Please still let me join the server as I'm mature

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, my real age is 12 but I couldn't join he sever at the age so my friend put me as 14 here but I posted 12 there
Please still let me join the server as I'm mature

You agreed to follow our ToS. In our ToS it is specifically stated that you must be 13 to join the server. That is by law. Please reapply when you are 13. =)

Angy edit: Profile age states 14