• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Glatorion2000 application

1. Minecraft In-game name: glatorion2000
  2. Location & Age: Illinois,13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: DuskWolfMC
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: DuskWolfMC
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCG13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: DuskWolfMC who is also whitelisted recommended this server to me. I was skeptical at first, but now i am close to being the super ninja monkey warrior ive always wanted to be on Minecraft!!!
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: glatorion2000
  2. Location & Age: Illinois,13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: DuskWolfMC
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: DuskWolfMC
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCG13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: DuskWolfMC who is also whitelisted recommended this server to me. I was skeptical at first, but now i am close to being the super ninja monkey warrior ive always wanted to be on Minecraft!!!
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370216583,1370216522][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370216583,1370216522][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted

My account got hacked and I had to make a new one, may glatorion2000 be unwhitelisted, and glatorion3000 take its place instead?

I made this fourm account because I forgot the password to the old one, perhaps that could be removed as well? (I'm really bad with passwords and accounts... :eek: :confused:)

My ip is different because I'm at @DuskWolfMC 's house irl and he let me use his computer.
-Edit- I realised that Angyles does not have the proctor tag anymore, but you do @jazza411
Not sure if it is okay to tag you, but if it's not... oops. :oops:

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
My account got hacked and I had to make a new one, may glatorion2000 be unwhitelisted, and glatorion3000 take its place instead?

I made this fourm account because I forgot the password to the old one, perhaps that could be removed as well? (I'm really bad with passwords and accounts... :eek: :confused:)

My ip is different because I'm at @DuskWolfMC 's house irl and he let me use his computer.
-Edit- I realised that Angyles does not have the proctor tag anymore, but you do @jazza411
Not sure if it is okay to tag you, but if it's not... oops. :oops:
Do '/register (email)' ingame to get whitelisted. However @Apherdite has to change your forum name to glatorion3000 first.