• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Glaive_s Guide Application

kohbster

TNT
1. Minecraft IGN: Glaive_

2. Position applying for: Guide.

3. Age|Timezone:
I am 16 and the timezone is EST.

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since August 2014 but i use to flicker on and off the server but I am here to stay this time

5. Why do you think you would make a good Guide?: I personally think it would take patience and while in tour chat you should be helping introduce new players to the game i think it would be a great experience and Due to the length of time I have played for I have a great amount of knowledge about the server and how things work. I have kept up with all the new rules and can implement them.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I remember when i started out on this server it was hard for me i was extremely poor had no friends on no town i had nothing but then a few people help me out of there shear kindness they are the reason why i want to be a staff member Thank you for reading this. ;)

Attachments

• ThumbsUp.png
    ThumbsUp.png
    44 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: