• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gladium[10]

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Population: 11
Location: Our Headquarters is currently a little island in PvE and we are currently deciding on how we will incorporate our clan into a township :)
Objectives: To hunt down those who have a bounty in order to avenge those who have been wronged. We PvP and we intend to take over a good portion of the southern map. We intend to make an alliance with The Lenorian Empire.
We Will Raid and we will hunt down those you wish for us to. We are based in PvE yet we will either be hunting bounties or in PvP. We are not an evil clan yet we are not 100% good. We are a Chaotic Neutral clan, so to speak. We are also more than happy to help those who are in need :)

Members:
1. Crius (Owner/Leader)
2. AeonOfMagix (Leader)
3. LeithShadowThorn (Leader)
4. Sonic_kidd
5. Gifted_Miner
6. alittlegamergirl
7. matttgamer
8. dragon_Kookie
9. mischevity
10. DiscoClam
11. RektEffect
12. alexhoff1 (Leader)

Application Guidelines:
Profession and level:
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town):
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
What do you have to offer?:

Last edited:

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Class and level: Disciple (I change sometimes) level 13
Profession and level: Smith 29
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): Nope
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep
What do you have to offer?: I have my pvp skills to offer and sometimes diplomatic input if needed, I can display an excellent front for the clan and if I ever get to the point, will make a great leader for small groups within the clan.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Class and level: Disciple (I change sometimes) level 13
Profession and level: Smith 29
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): Nope
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep
What do you have to offer?: I have my pvp skills to offer and sometimes diplomatic input if needed, I can display an excellent front for the clan and if I ever get to the point, will make a great leader for small groups within the clan.
Accepted! When I get back on later, I'll message you and invite you! Welcome to The Gladium Empire! :)

funkyfunk71

Glowing Redstone
IGN: DiscoClam
Class and level: 31 Ninja
Profession and level: 14 Crafter (Aspiring Engineer)
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): No
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
What do you have to offer?: Every town needs a good engineer to provide enhancements to the towns infrastructure. I hold a B.A. in computer science so my circuitry can be as advanced as you need it to be.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: DiscoClam
Class and level: 31 Ninja
Profession and level: 14 Crafter (Aspiring Engineer)
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): No
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
What do you have to offer?: Every town needs a good engineer to provide enhancements to the towns infrastructure. I hold a B.A. in computer science so my circuitry can be as advanced as you need it to be.
Accepted! message me in game and ill ad you :)

ityaboiii

Wood
Class and level: paladin lvl 1
Profession and level: crafter lvl 5
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): no
Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes
What do you have to offer?: my combat skills
IGN:TaZeMatriX18

[/QUOTE]
i used to play before the reset and i was the 2nd best paladin. xmjay was the 1st best

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Class and level: paladin lvl 1
Profession and level: crafter lvl 5
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): no
Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes
What do you have to offer?: my combat skills
IGN:TaZeMatriX18
i used to play before the reset and i was the 2nd best paladin. xmjay was the 1st best[/QUOTE]
Accepted! Welcome to the clan bruh :D

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, if you watch this thread, you saw that, We're under new management now. uhh rules are pretty much the same, but don't go innactive without alerting me or the other leaders for more than 10 days or you'll be removed until you come back.