• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Glacial_Reign elite and help me mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
IGN Glacial_Reign
Muted by @Kainzo
Time of ban an hour ago
Server channel elite and help me
Reason for mute dunno? Asking a legit question
Your story a few of my town members were wondering how to get the emerald blocks for town upgrade so I asked in elite chat. Didn't get a legit response and Kainzo chimed in and didn't give me a response. instead he insulted me by telling me think before speaking and I said nah then was muted.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You wont be unmuted, especially trying to derail the truth further, we have logs for all this and i'm 100% within my rights to mute and ban players who only bring negativity. If you have legit concerns, bring them up in the forums and without the negativity/bad mouthing.

Have a good one!

Line 72907: [15:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: [*][Veteran]Glacial_Reign: how the hell do you expect us to get all of these emerald blocks
Line 72930: [15:45:09] [Server thread/INFO]: [*][Veteran]Glacial_Reign: with no villagers
Line 73015: [15:45:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [*][Veteran]Glacial_Reign: once all of the emeralds are gone then what

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.