• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Give the New Players some Help

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
the grace period was removed because of shrine. however, so few people go to shrine because it has so much that's undesirable. half exp, bad terrain for playing, supposedly reduced loot/soul drop rate, etc. in my opinion, the shrine map should be reset into a normal MC world, where it's flat in most places and full of resources, making it more viable.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
the grace period was removed because of shrine. however, so few people go to shrine because it has so much that's undesirable. half exp, bad terrain for playing, supposedly reduced loot/soul drop rate, etc. in my opinion, the shrine map should be reset into a normal MC world, where it's flat in most places and full of resources, making it more viable.
I feel like when inventories are kept through shrine and haven that more people will go to shrine for mining and leveling

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
When I first join the server one of my first memoryies is fighting @Ellron23 then @Rizyq came out and killed him, (after I died) I was wyntervale and I loved the umbra raids they where so fun XD that's probs the reason I kept playing this server lol I loved getting camped at the start it was pretty fun tbh and trazil might get mad but this is our first raid and I was chased away so im not in vid D:

It was nothing really.

Umbra op.