• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Giavanni's Whitelist Application

Giavanni

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Giavanni
  2. Location & Age: US/Florida 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I believe I may have been banned from a few Alpha servers, build servers, and most of the bans resulted from conflicts with admins and mods who didn't like me and felt the need to be hateful. Freedom of speech seems to be a limited commodity on the internet.
  4. Referral(s): Jokertech
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted on this server because I have a generally agreeable attitude, and I would like to group up with my friends ingame to start some type clan or guild. In addition to that we would build atleast a few structures to go in addition with or clan.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus and my friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love Kiitz and Minecraft .
    biggrin.png
    I love pvp and making epic buildings, I've made the hindenburg on a 0.8 scale in minecraft and Im in the middle of making a massive sky utopia.
heres a screen of hindenburg http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/14/05/65/99/2010-110.jpg with a modification of the planes mod i got it to move

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
You shouldn't have deleted your old thread while waiting for someone to respond to it. I went looking for it after I came back from dealing with real life. We are busy people with real lives. So I had to start all over again, from the beginning.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I believe I may have been banned from a few Alpha servers, build servers, and most of the bans resulted from conflicts with admins and mods who didn't like me and felt the need to be hateful. Freedom of speech seems to be a limited commodity on the internet.

I found this. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...794__hl__giavanni+__fromsearch__1#entry984794

Care to explain?

Giavanni

Dirt
Sorry about deleting the post I am having problems with editing posts. So I figured it would be easier to just delete and repost, I'm sorry I didn't mean to deceive just have a cleaner thread. Anyway though, its fine I don't mind explaining. Like I mentioned in my app, I have been previously banned from alpha servers because of conflicts with admins, and or mods. And this such was just the case. As I said in the post I had spoken with an admin not the main one but I figured the okay from a admin period would clear me, he approved me to use hacks to get resources to build a castle I was building. When the main admin got on he convinced the admin I spoke with that this was not ok. Seeing as how I had previously spoke with an admin about it I figured I was clear to do so. But instead of contacting me and telling me I was no longer allowed to do so he just banned me straight out.

I didn't ever follow up with trying to get this solved and straightened out because like I said we didn't exactly meet eye to eye on the topic, specially since I was treated unfairly. Anyway though its not as though I tried to hide it and would never use client modifications that a server did not condone.

I hope that I can be whitelisted =)

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Being that you have had previous run-ins with other server admins/mods and have been banned before, for whatever reason be either hacking/griefing/disagreements with authority, I cannot whitelist you. Sorry. Good luck on another server.

Giavanni

Dirt
I'm sorry but, it was so long ago. Is there no way that I could join, I mean I can assure you that you will have no problems from me plenty of other people have been banned and allowed on this server. And mine is fairly long ago and very minor. Could I not be whitelisted for a trial period. I mean just 3 days starting tonight and on till saturday. I mean there is no real problems I believe I could cause and this server seems so great.

Blacmonte

Coal
I vouch for Giavanni he is a great guy to play with. I mean I haven't seen any problems out of him lately and I think he should be allowed on I mean I really love playing with him.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't appreciate a bunch of private messages begging me to allow people on the whitelist ingame or on forums either, IRC as well. No amount of asking, promising, vouching, begging or pleading will ever get me to change my mind, it actually just affirms my decision further.

Giavanni

Dirt
no you didnt imagine anything. i just woke up when i posted that and i misunderstood what you were saying im sorry.