• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ghosh's Whitelist

Ghosh

Dirt
In-game name:

Ghosh

Location & Age:
USA, 30

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):

None at all.

Referral(s):

No referral.

Reason you should be accepted:

I think I should be accepted because I have read the rules and most of the wiki, and believe this server will be pretty fun. Besides that I am pretty fun to play with and love to RP so maybe I can bring some fun roleplaying conversations to this server. I like to build but I'll be honest I'm not architect, so don't expect some Hindenburg =)

How did you hear about Herocraft?:

Minestatus

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:

Yes

Additional Info:
I like old games, that is what my name is based off of Ghosh from Azure Dreams. Recently started a new adventure into the Dragon Warrior games. Outside of that I like to RP. RP'ed on pretty much everything I have played mainly MMOs. Besides that I hope to make a good addition to this server, and hopefully have everyone speaking High Elvish by the end of today. XD

Ghosh

Dirt
Out of sheer fear of losing out on being whitelisted for being on the second page I shall bumpity bump my thread. I didn't see anything about bumping posts.

Ghosh

Dirt
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/plugin-township-siegecraft-pvp-revamp.5785/
I believe I can now officially say that I have given something to the community.

hqdjV.jpg