• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Getting DCed every 2 minutes, rest of Internet works fine.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Screenshot: Capture.PNG

EDIT: After some investigating... seems to happen when I'm close to the spawn docks/central outpost.

EDITEDIT: Okay, it happens everywhere. It happnes much more frequent at the docks though, apart from DCing I have huge laggspikes and general lagg + a lot of pullback wherever I go. This started today.

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
You'd be surprised, you are not the only one experiencing that. And indeed, around spawn I dc'ed because of the same error, one was just "timed out". Further away from spawn I didn't dc, but experienced heavy lag spikes for some reason. All that only within the last 2 hours, not before.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
You'd be surprised, you are not the only one experiencing that. And indeed, around spawn I dc'ed because of the same error, one was just "timed out". Further away from spawn I didn't dc, but experienced heavy lag spikes for some reason. All that only within the last 2 hours, not before.

Same, really annoying. Admins any word on this?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
At least you get good download speed What :(
5c21c55d6b.jpg

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Screenshot: View attachment 9818

EDIT: After some investigating... seems to happen when I'm close to the spawn docks/central outpost.

EDITEDIT: Okay, it happens everywhere. It happnes much more frequent at the docks though, apart from DCing I have huge laggspikes and general lagg + a lot of pullback wherever I go. This started today.
Yeah when im in Costa Rica this happens a lot to me, i usually get a lot of lag then get dc'd with that same error :/ (it doesn't happen when im in the states though)

At least you get good download speed What :(
5c21c55d6b.jpg
I feel ya, i usually download games when i go to bed then they're done in the morning. Haven't attempted any heavy games though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There's a slight possibility that it could be something being done while in game or the CLIENT you are on. Make sure you are on a 1.7.10 vanilla client and let me know if it happens again.

Not seeing any issues on the server-side of things, the disconnect message according to java is coming from a client-side connection abort.

Which means its either at a gateway (Between you and the server) or your ISP.

Code:
14:42:54 [WARNING] [what777] -> UpstreamBridge - IOException: Connection reset by peer
14:42:54 [INFO] [what777] disconnected with: §fIOException : Connection reset by peer @ sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl:-2