• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Getcrazy's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getcrazy

TNT
IGN: Getcrazy Banned by: @Brutalacerate
Time of ban:I think maybe late June or early July
Reason for ban:Advertising
  • Your story: I was being stupid and thought it would be funny to get on herocraft to troll( I really shouldn't have) . It started out just as stupid harmless stuff , but I just took it way to far I am dearly sorry. In no way was I right to do any of this, and I should have never been trolling in the first place. No excuses for this just my stupidity and immaturity, but I can promise you that you will not have another issue like this with me again . In conclusion I am sorry for my childish actions on your server, it will not happen again.

EDIT:

• I have been thinking pretty hard about this, and thought that I personally really screwed up. With the new map out I just thought this would be a chance to redeem myself and start new. The main thing I wanted to was set things right between me and herocraft; I hope that you can try and forgive my childish actions, for it will not happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal, Getcrazy

Getcrazy

TNT
for some reason it posted the appeal twice sorry. Also it wont let me delete this post sorry for the incoveince

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Alright, sorry for the loooong wait. I believe you're sincere and you've been very persistent in getting a hold of me to make your point.

I don't see an issue in unbanning you.

Moderators Admins - I'm not on a PC that can handle Minecraft right now, been moving the entire house around, can someone go ahead and fix this guy up?

Status
Not open for further replies.