• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Get your Forum Supporter Badges or Name Change here!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins
Can I get the Tier 10 supporter title here on the forums please.

Cheers ^.^

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
@Admins Can I have my forum account name changed to JDFinal as 4 days ago I purchased an account transfer service which I am still currently waiting on to be carried out.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
@Admins Can I have my forum account name changed to JDFinal as 4 days ago I purchased an account transfer service which I am still currently waiting on to be carried out.
@Kainzo for the transfer service

PM me exactly what you want me to do with your other login for JDFinal, and if you need me to reset or update your password or email login for the qsa account here. I will do it after I confirm these details within a PM to you since you are not online ingame. Thanks!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
@Admins Tier 5 supporter here, Also could you change my forum name to just "Pwnzy" thanks :)

I haven't seen you login to the server recently, and I see you do not have the tier 5 donor group perms ingame on the PwnZy account we have in our records. What is your actual IGN /can you login once/ and I will try to dig further into this so I can confirm your status more easily. Thanks! As a note, I also checked the usernamePwnzy_The_Stone and it did not resolve any player UUID's in our database ingame, however it may be updated when you've logged in once, and then I can confirm. Let me know!

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
I haven't seen you login to the server recently, and I see you do not have the tier 5 donor group perms ingame on the PwnZy account we have in our records. What is your actual IGN /can you login once/ and I will try to dig further into this so I can confirm your status more easily. Thanks! As a note, I also checked the usernamePwnzy_The_Stone and it did not resolve any player UUID's in our database ingame, however it may be updated when you've logged in once, and then I can confirm. Let me know!

My in game name is Soulmass now, not sure if that may affect things. I've logged in a few times since the new map started so I'm not sure. I'll log in right now and take a screen shot of my title list. I believe I have the suffixes for T5 but I could be mistaken as it was a while ago when I donated. No worries either way, in any case thanks for the help Xex!

Attachments

• Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    510.1 KB · Views: 2